Sunday, January 15, 2012

my grandma would have never let me getting a tattoo, but she has no idea what is to live without her...


If you are thinking about getting a tattoo, think it twice... or better three, four or even five times! It is not just about the pain you will feel. In fact, there is no pain at all -waxing is much painful! The problem with the tattoo is the second after you leave the tattoo store. It is a wound what you have on your skin... for real! It is like burning yourself. And doctors say "a healthy person does not hurt himself". Am I overreacting?

Maybe it depends on the part of your body where you get the tattoo on. But it is still an open wound what you have! And just don't mention the amount of lead you inject into your body...

Some cultures walk on fire to prove manhood and they are not insane. But I repeat, it is not the pain. It is the second after it. You are handicap.

I got my tattoo on my foot; maybe that is the reason. I can't walk nor take a shower easily. And I am a spoiled girl.

The reason why I got a tattoo is the death of my grandmother... or better "It is because my grandmother died". It is not the same. My grandmother left and I miss her so much. I want her to be by my side all the time. And I don't want to leave her aside. Life is like that: you move on - no matter the pain you felt once- you move on. But I don't want Nature to win again.... although I know it will win at the end.

Anyway, the tattoo is to keep my grandmother with me, no matter where I am or where she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home